GWR 0.00% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

present gwr sp is capped or not, page-7

1. 993 Posts.
    HRH King Wally will now respond to Marxbro (I assume short for Marx Brothers) and my recollection of them were that they were very funny, clever actors doing comical skits. Well I would say to the Marx Bros you got nothing on these guys " Have a look at the circus that write comical skits on HC:

Doom and Gloom - 25 times the executioners sword has risen and 25 times its missed but he keeps on telling us "IT's ALL DOOM AND GLOOM",

Primrose Oil or was it Simrose (anyway take a look at this - its used to treat eczema - and you have to admit this clown hangs around like a BAD RASH

Find8 - can't find the GATE (think when they called out brains in the labour ward his mum heard trains and she caught the train and Find8 missed the Brains)

Sixpack (who would name themselves after a container of grog (few missing cells there )

Surfie (also called WAX head)- surfs up champ and last time I looked you were heading for my OIL rig (remember that tip !!!!)And watch out for skin cancer on the nose !!!!!

UIO or IOU - disappeared when the heat rose in the Kitchen

And now the circus is in town full time we have The Marx Bros

and who is laughing at the circus:

Well of course: ROYALTY (just another small tip !!!)

HRH King Wally
    Sir Incognito
    Dame Kate Moss
    Sir $$$$$$$$$$$$ (and many more coming I might add)
    Sir 123A2Z
    Sir GTS_MAN05

Now whether the circus likes it or not your juggling the acts and were sitting in the BOX - and if you don't start performing you know what:

We'll just go and ACQUIRE other circus acts !!!! Some are CLASSICS !!!

Now open wide because HRH would like to play the laughing clowns !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 278275 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 276612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.