AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

present valuation achievable?, page-39

1. 3,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    "What is so hard to understand about these 12000 Wondfo kits that they have locked up in a cupboard.."

Unfortunately Pharma - I think any slither of an opportunity has well & truly slipped by for the Wondfo tests....which is why the focus is going back onto the retail shampoo sales. The tests will probably be written off as a loss - so at least there will be a tax benefit.

Given the Ozzies have (sadly!) attached their wagon so firmly to the US's way of thinking - these tests were never going to fly out the door. If these exact same tests emanated from anywhere else in the world - except China - we would probably be onto our third container load by now.

Why any country would be willing to act in a sycophantic manner - without first educating themselves with solid evidence - is beyond me. As an example - what did the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military in the world say about what caused yesterday's big event in Beirut? All I can say is thank God his General's immediately denounced that theory.

As the saying goes...one reaps what one sows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 561500 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.