VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

You know i have my own anecdotals. Regional is a big part of it...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    You know i have my own anecdotals. Regional is a big part of it ausheds. There needs to be growth in REGIONAL supply.

"Paul Ebert, from Worley Parsons who is leading the project lead funded by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency and with support from AGL Energy, and transmission group ElectraNet says the storage is likely to be located in one of three locations – near Port Lincoln on the Eyre Peninsula, near the Monash sub station on the Yorke Peninsula, or the Dalrymple sub-station in the river land area of the state."

http://reneweconomy.com.au/2015/pla...-renewable-storage-project-move-forward-52911

If SA are serious about growing local industry then rather than throwing money at this like they did auto manufacturing - they should rather create circumstances that funnel business to their local businesses. This has gone to tender. Has the SA govt made it a condition of tendering that the winner has to source local? If not - then ask the MD to go down to Parliament and slap the Premier in the face. I would myself but the number of shares I own is currently laughable.
    Last edited by Tylemahos: 02/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.