CTP 2.08% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

presentation at the Noosa Mining Conference 2014, page-27

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Well said Kato!

People forget that this is a speculative O&G explorer. Geological risk ranks the highest, second to that comes management and market conditions. If this was pre GFC we would be well above $1.00. The topple of the rig, the dwindling of Surprise flow rate, the less than spectacular result from Mt Kitty that did not flow millions of cfd of gas with 50% hydrocarbon all contributed to the dwindling of the share price. They are all in the geological risk basket. But all is not lost yet - far from it. I was somewhat disappointed that the billions of barrels of oil that JH talked about in the Pedirka now turned out to be just like the coal - only hot air. The main game now is the Amadeus and the Southern Georgina Basin. Santos's decision to proceed to stage 2 is confirmation that all is sweet. What form the rest of the deal will take we shall know shortly.

What we need is a steadfast leader with a vision that can see past the fits and rages of the capital market and bring us to the promised land. CTP does not need a politician who answers every call and make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Do what needs to be done with what ever means available. The market shall catch on if the goods are there. And if the goods are there then I'm sure RC is the man to deliver it. If it's not there then that is the risk that every holder should be prepared to accept. Balancing risks is what I'm sure RC is capable of. As frustrating as I am at the dwindling sp I do appreciate that there are valid reasons why the progress on some fronts are frustratingly slow. Frustrating nevertheless.

I do not agree with some posters about managements having their snout in the trough at the expense of the share holders. If anything I think given the size and calibre of our board capital management have been very prudent. I anticipated another cr but RC doesn't seem to sweat one bit about it. So is there method in someone's madness??!!! As Buddy always says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $4.537K 92.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 376729 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.