CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

presentation at the Noosa Mining Conference 2014, page-31

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(One other point there seems to be a lot of emotion surrounding John Heugh. I'm not sure of the exact circumstances because it happened well before my purchase into CTP )""

Yes you bought in after the JH saga. And, contrary to many others, it could be also for just a ST trade.

Many others which have been in this thing for years and years on end, have seen it all before them and IMO they have the rights to complain abut things if they wish.

I am one of them and I am sure that there are quite a few others frequenting these threads. Not just ST traders.

IMHO, and as such, I am of the opinion that, maybe you should do a proper research on the whole history of the company before passing comments which could be referred to as being simply baseless.

Hence why you are talking and see through different glasses than many others here.

IMHO people that have invested for many years in this company and being through all the unfolding events and all the ups and downs, have the rights to complain about what is going on and seeing their initial investments fading/vanishing into thin air.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.