CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

presentation at the Noosa Mining Conference 2014, page-51

1. 303 Posts.
    I sympathise with you and many others, It is unfortunate that all families suffer as a result of performance, the share price supports this achievement as it provides a clear bell weather gauge of current and near term valuation viewed by both sophisticated and non sophisticated investors based on probabilities and action(s) and/or lack of actions taken to date.

a 50% reduction in your investment since the introduction of Richard Cottee speak volumes especially when we have in excess of AU$300 million worth of JV commitments, a discovered oil field provided to him on a silver platter by John Heugh, Greg Ambrose and Dalton Hallgren , increased staff, increased senior management and now a board of directors totally the magnificent seven (7) Plus one(1).

His two(2) years of self promoted “reign of terror” has certainly been just that for many mum and dad investors who placed trust in his appointment. But as of today, the two(2) plus years of share price decline continues, look at the trend.

On the bright side, the friendly neighbourhood investment bank seems to have cooled off on its manipulation and driving down of the Central Petroleum share price through algorithmic trading. I further notice that PFC has also had its shares removed from recent rampant manipulation since the organisation (PFC) formally formed the public of its court intended actions against a particular friendly neighbourhood investment bank, could the bank be the same who may find themselves on both organisations share register.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.