CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

presentation at the Noosa Mining Conference 2014, page-52

1. 741 Posts.
    Dear HC'ers,

despite being a highly tolerant and reasonable individual, it has come to pass that I feel obliged to register my disappointment that a number of notorious posters from the other forum have chosen to migrate to this usually rational forum, bringing with them the same repetitive fossil negativity and characteristics. i note for example 10 consecutive adjacent posts from buddy over a 49 minute period none of which opened any new ground. but at least he posts under the same alias. then of course we have the example of the raven, whose posts bear an uncanny resemblance to those of a certain governor again on the other forum. but but but not a really hard call. and also several others who presumably have become disenchanted with endlessly exchanging the same messages of doom and gloom and discontent amongst perhaps a half dozen or so similarly inclined folks and who are looking for a wider audience to harangue. it also beggars the imagination as to why posters who may or may not be actual shareholders are so enthusiastic in bagging the performance of this company. which might be justified if based on solid facts, which it is not, indeed quite the contrary. my advice, do some research instead of endlessly repeating rubbish to each other. i could go on for quite a bit longer, but in effect to no further purpose. however please do look at the achievements, this glass is half full.

trust this helpful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.