CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

presentation at the Noosa Mining Conference 2014, page-57

1. 303 Posts.
    It would seem that a different point of view other than the CTP golden hand shack club are not welcomed. It would seem that anyone presenting a different point of view is ostracized or branded a trouble maker. The fact is, most of what is being stated reflects reality, the share price, the progress, the communications, the missed milestones.

As a simple man in mind and body, I can only invest and manage one’s own personal investment based on provisions of information provided. The goal posts are continually changed by the magnificent seven (7) plus one (1), the mixed messages with option conversion being a business model and planned drilling which fail to eventuate time after time again, the seeking a JV for Surprise another much awaited event.

I am more than happy to congratulate, it's easire to smile than frown, less muscles are used, but boy oh boy, it’s hard to find the triggers that warrant the congratulations, look at the share price, it’s very concerning.

I also feel it important to ensure that two(2) sides of a story are presented, this allows prospective investors to evaluate and assess two(2) forms of information from two different camps, those who pat and those who question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.