MWE mawson west ltd

The main points of interest to me from the Brisbane Presentation...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    The main points of interest to me from the Brisbane Presentation were:

1. There is Board and Management support for a relisting on the ASX;
    2. Relisting is dependant on having a significant stock of shares to offer to the public. As there is NO need to raise more funds and no desire to issue any more shares, they may have to wait for a major shareholder to want to sell their holdings;
    3. Dikulushi - mining of the crown pillar is on schedule to commence this quarter;
    4.Kapulo - commissoning is on schedule to start next quarter and current exploration is likely to result in an extension to the mine life to 10 years or more;
    5. The 2013 drilling program of 30000m now in progress with 5 rigs, may see Lufukwe become a stand alone copper silver deposit of some significance,

The presenters, Bruce MCFadzean (MD) and Mark Di Silvo (CFO) both came across as practical, hands on, can do operators and strongly conveyed the message that MWE will be a very successful producer, developer and explorer.

Also got the impression that they undersell expectations - a very refreshing change from most other resource managers.

Overall, I felt very comfortable that the new management has got the operations of MWE back under control and that in a year or so MWE will make a healthy contribution to the value of my SMSF.

Cheers

R1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.