KAR 2.81% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

I am having problems and am asking for help to understand.I am...

1. 1,675 Posts.
    I am having problems and am asking for help to understand.

I am having problems with the statement "something called Kronos-1". It make Kronos-1 seem not to be important event.

His statement "It's about nine miles away, six miles away from Poseidon-2. It is in a very separate distinct fault block" differs from POSEIDON-2 PROGRESS REPORT NO 19 which implies the same reservoir.

Why is Kronos-1 now described as "It's far removed from Poseidon-1. testing [a crest] the location of a fault block down to the south." as if it is totally different reservoir.

How can Karoons statement "Kronos-1 is aimed to confirm commercial production rates from possible future development production wells located on
    the crest of the greater Poseidon structure" when
    Larry Archibald's implies it is not the same stucture.

Am I over reading his statement?

Bob

Larry Archibald's presentation at the Conoco Phillips meeting
    Now we're currently drilling something called Kronos-1. You can debate whether that's an exploration or an appraisal well. It's far removed from Poseidon-1. testing [a crest] the location of a fault block down to the south. It is within the greater Poseidon overall footprint. So this footprint, I said, that's over 20 miles wide, Poseidon -- or Kronos-1 is still in that same footprint. I'll be testing a very different fault block.

POSEIDON-2 PROGRESS REPORT NO 19
    Forward Plan
    The next test of the greater Poseidon structure is Kronos-1, located on the south-western high. This well is designed to test interpreted higher quality Plover Formation C sand interval reservoirs located high on the structure and also to test Formation B sand interval s up dip from the Poseidon 2 well. Kronos-1 is aimed to confirm commercial production rates from possible future development production wells located on
    the crest of the greater Poseidon structure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.050(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.84 $1.79 $8.392M 4.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6282 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 79500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.