AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

presentation by peter hatfull, page-13

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Bob Ive just gotten home and will leave a fully report to Ian before I add more of my thoughts.
    Firstly though I thank Ian for the opportunity to attend today. Unfortunately I couldnt stay for lunch (as you hear some of the best stuff at these talks in a casual way after the presentation and it smelt pretty good too!).
    But I will briefly say it was a great turnout in a lovely club, and well organised event, both by Ian and the club and also by Peter Hatfull and Algae Tec. Both spoke terrifically Ian as M.C and Peter giving his presentation.

I did know a lot of the overview already (as I had researched the basics pretty thoroughly) but enjoyed hearing even those parts I knew previously.

WE did get a small insight into what goes on inside the boxes which was new to me and quite interesting. The trial is going well after those hold ups with the rain and a later small hold up with electricity availability. We learnt that the company and projects are expanding much quicker than expected. Much quicker. International interest has been enormous. There is news on the way, I dont think its out of order or unknown to say there is serious and major interest from China and the U.S. and we should hear something on these fronts reasonably soon.

The potential numbers and profits are vast and I think realistic. The company seems very confident and competent to carry this through to fruition.

At this point I will leave the bulk of reporting to Ians more than capable hands. There are king prawns running in the river in Fremantle and as they say
    "time and tide wait for no man", I have to go ready the boat to go hunt a few!

Cheers Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.