AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

presentation by peter hatfull, page-17

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Hello BB and dolcevita and others. As you know BB the light is collected in solar concentrators and "fibre opticted" into the boxes. We had a little extra explaination of what goes on inside the box, but being the most advanced algae fuel company in the world I think they would prefer anything we remember from the talk on this front the other day was not posted just yet on the net. Its a bit more complex than i thought, which is no surprise.

There is electricity needed, no doubt for pumps, site lighting and suchlike and I think we will be using a fair bit of electricity. As Dolce says a fair bit of explaination of ins and out is given in some of our presentations.

I do know we are in the positive in all spheres and we go beyond payback very quickly on all fronts into credit. This is a tech that achieves economic and environmental "payback" very quickly by the sounds of it.

I havent asked if the power(electricity) we use will be generated by photovoltaics. I somehow doubt it. It may be smarter for us to have Algae fuel powered generators. Alternative power gen may come into it down the track, I think at this point its imperative just to get plants up and running ASAP to protect IP and keep the jump on the crowd.

Making us even greener can come later, we are already one hell of a green company and it important we are a green company that makes a profit and gets going very soon. Or we would be just another green company not doing much.

I would have no issue, (where we in the future had a facility next to a coal fired power plant) that we got not only our Co2 but our electricity from that plant. If we consumed many times more carbon than we used then thats what its all about. Net carbon storage and making a profit. I know coal fired power has big failings but we are going to be part of a solution to that. The biggest problem with coal is the Co2. There will still be failings with coal but we can help fix the largest issue, the Co2.

As mentioned earlier the interest from China is massive, the potential being suggested is huge.

And as Ian mentioned I think we can expect big things from the U.S.

It was a pretty exciting talk and some milestones and perhaps even some major news could be coming really soon I believe.

Cheers Tretch.

P.S BB can you use those superior computor skills of yours to post a link to that Patos research article I sent you. Just lose any names that you think shouldnt be on it. Like mine, and yours! Lol!
    People on HC post links to these broker thingos all the time and if anything its only a bit of free advestising for the broker. And lots of the non Patos people would be interested to see it I reckon. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.