AEB 0.00% $2.57 affinity energy and health limited

presentation by peter hatfull, page-26

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Think you are probobly right there dolcevita. But rather than BB who is under great work/study time constraint or me who has dubious cut and paste and other computer skills attempting to put up bits and justify posting from this report I reckon contacting Patos or AEB and asking for the whole thing is the way to go.

Guys who follow the story closely know most of the stuff in it anyway, and there is ATM (as mentioned by Ian) currently no price reco on it but if you are passionate about the AEB story or want a current overview its worth chasing up.

On a more general note nice to see many stocks on the ASX enjoying slightly better times. Hopefully setting the tone well for the next month or two which promises to be big for AEB.
    I for one cant wait for the results from the trial. If they are as good as we hope I think we should garner some fairly widespread media interest. Its a great story because it has not only financial appeal to the story but will appeal to the science and even human interest media on the environmental benifit note.

Think we will be hearing a lot more about AEB in the near future.

Good luck all.

Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.