GBZ 0.00% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

Presentation by Quinton Hennigh with Crescat, page-9

1. 5,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2391
    Great viewing thanks @Nortalk  Some really interesting points in this which I am noting down for my own future reference.

-Gold often moves in opposite to NASDAQ as referenced in dotcom bust. NASDAQ cycle looks similar now.
    -Producers have been in a multi-year boom since 2014. Explorers are just getting started and primed to boom.
    -GBM on the early part of the Lassonde Curve (much-posted lifecycle of a junior explorer)
    -Management are tops in their fields. QH has known SN for years from Newcrest days
    -Epithermal vein deposits are hot spring deposits where fluid rises and creates bonanza grades. Profiles of up to 500-600m of productive sections. they branch closer to surface giving many different high grade veins

Mt Coolon and Yandan
    -Shortage of exploration in Drummond
    -SN knows epithermals and this is analogous to Patagonia
    -GBM have most of the epithermal ground and are consolidating the best real estate
    -Already 700koz resource
    -Koala comparison with Pajingo (former EVN now Minjar that has produced over 5moz)
    -Many targets and QH expects we can find another couple of Pajingo's.

Malmsbury
    -Looks like another Fosterville (the reason I first invested here)
    -Could have shoots going down several kms. Old miners stopped because of oxidisation.
    -GBM on the ground now rock chipping.

White Dam
    -Metallurgy is complicated which is why Round Oak have struggled. PR understands and has a process to extract and treat to recover Cu and Au without excess cyanide.
    -Can produce a few thousand oz per month for cashflow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $13.36K 1.336M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1115555 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 5 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.