MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

+ presentation data and comment +, page-3

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: + molybdenum, the big secret + From my first post:

"However, ADANAC had 220 mill lbs of Moly @ 0.058% while MOL had twice the metal at 435 mill lbs @ 0.07%; both with 0.04% cut-off. ADANAC's share price is CAN75 cents or $A84 cents while MOL is $A1.33.
    ADANAC has about 40 mill shares and a few options".

1. Let us assume that for this exercise, the equivalent current shares of MOL are about 35 mill (The year 2009 options are much later than June 2007). MOL also has nearly twice the Adanac's Moly metal and with a bigger Moly content.

So, the MOL's share price ought to be: 40/35*435/220*0.07/0.058*A84 cents or $A2.29 against the current $1.33. However, it ought to be cheaper to remove ore with a higher Moly content, such as MOL has.

The Strip ratio of MOL<1:1, a very low ratio. Adanac's strip ratio is not available.
    Comparing Locations and access to power, I would prefer MOL. Gas is available to MOL while ADANAC will mainly run Diesel Generators.

Summarizing, if MOL were to be listed at the TSX, then it may well be priced at $2.40-$2.90 IMHO.

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.