GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

Mavthanks for your glass completely empty view. I have grown to...

1. 20,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1996
    Mav

thanks for your glass completely empty view. I have grown to expect nothing less lol. I think your glass must have tipped over and split all the contents the day you sold at 49. Amazing how your posting activity has increased 1000% since you sold and 5000% since it went into a trading halt using the same metrics you used for director buying

Ofcourse directors buying and selling is always at an advantage too you and I, thats why so many newsletters and investors use it as a lead indicator and there is even a special sction dedicated to thi activity in the Fin review weekly.

For weeks after you had the opportunity to buy in the 30s.

I would love it if every company under a TO approach told me about it 4 times within the space of months

Now director buying normally associated with company performance, so in 2009 when they had productiom problems very possible not many directos to excited to buy. Then comes 2011, ME ramping up beautifully, ahead of target, gold flying, future targets looking to be hit, cahs flow build up immense, massive gold M&A around the world, gold projected to go higher, and the market still not repricing the stock, why on earth shouldnt they all rush in.

Mav, pure and simply my friend, unless the offer is at 48 then you have lost out. I took the time to read some of your old posts, mate you have been one jaded cookie for months.

as for acacas post - b careful everyone - well that one takes the cake - are you scared people mught buy more share over the weekend - seriously how funny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.