GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

Mav Let me be very clear It is you who has made comments the...

1. 20,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1988
    Mav
    Let me be very clear
    It is you who has made comments the blind leading the blind implying those that are positive are infact blind.
    It is you also that has proposed calcs of 42.1 cents per share saying even 53 is unlikely

I didnt mind your Ying approach when you included opinions supported by facts and even publicly said you in my view were one of the top posters on GDO. However right or wrong you are providing an impression of extreme negativity which I believe is damaging to people trying to make rational decisions.

To suggest I enjoy kicking people when I am down is an interesting comment as I dont see you as down and me as up. However once again even this statement may reflect what YOU are infact feeling.

In reality I am genuinely interested in my Inv and also in Inv of people who have been influenced or advised by me to buy. This is why I feel it an obligation to throw water on some of your commentary. However in the end it's the Chinese and the instos that will determine all our fates

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.