FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

presentation of information by fml

1. 435 Posts.
    Adding some additional comment on the remarks I made in another thread regarding “for instance try correlating the location of the Coolgardie open pits with the underground mines and what do you end up with - two out of date postage stamp size maps at different scales?”

My initial remarks were made on the basis that a lot of readers would have trouble in being able to easily identify the location and relationship between the open pits and underground mines that Fitnfam had covered in his well researched commentary on the Coolgardie open pit development strategy.

A point I perhaps I should have amplified is that while it is all very well for the in depth research crew who probably spend hours a day in their FML research and have information and maps on FML going back to the year dot beautifully organised so they can quickly cross reference something a poster has said on this forum, the average shareholder because of work and other commitments has to rely on data that can be accessed quickly to determine the veracity of what has been said.

In the example quoted above, there are two maps, both covering roughly the same geographic area, both at different scales, with each being located in different sections of the FML website (while looking at the web site, have a look for what maps are missing and how they are organised).

Why not one map for the area in question, clearly identifiable on the web page(s) as enlargeable (no, I am not advocating a single map that somehow enlarges out to accommodate everything that FML is involved in)?

Think that would save the average shareholder 10 to 15 minutes of trolling time trying to find the appropriate map.

I believe it is in FML’s best interest to present information (not just maps) in a way that the average shareholder can quickly comprehend because after all, they make up the bulk of the shareholder numbers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $875 6.251K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112305 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.