MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

This is an excellent article on hospital revenue breakdown in...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    This is an excellent article on hospital revenue breakdown in the US:

/www.beckershospitalreview.com/finance/

What is the top revenue earner? CVD (cardiovascular diseases) followed by orthopaedics, then by gastroenterology.

The company has a MATURE pipeline in two of the top three categories, as highlighted in the presentation yesterday.

People who harp on the urgent need to have alliance partners should not neglect the importance of developing (or re-developing) an institutional following with biotech sector expertise (which is rarer here than in the US) or a deep enough all-round research bench. They are great for promoting price discovery, and some excitement around price discovery is what is needed before one should worry about alliance partners, in my humble opinion. (How long was Afterpay an independent company before Block came along?) Having an ongoing adult GVHD trial with BMT-CTN post kids GVHD approval should be free promotion for establishing a foothold in kids. Distributing a smaller product like Revascor for kids GVHD is probably less of a job than doing it for Rex for heart, and approval for the latter is probably at least 18 months away. (And I should add that there are probably other things like educating the healthcare community which are as important as distribution.). The heart business would really require a proper partner, again only in my view, and I may well be wrong as I am just looking from the outside.

(A chat with the guys at Capital in LA would be interesting, for instance.)

(And I actually like the idea that one day the company could be VERY big and independent.)

Last edited by irenekwshiu: 22/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.