PLS 2.33% $2.94 pilbara minerals limited

Presentation on Electric Cars powered by lthium??

1. 2,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2831
    Dear All
    While you are all focussed on the upcoming CR announcement I thought it may be useful to put up a link from a presentation made by a Stanford University lecturer and expert in the field of the future of electric cars. At this stage I do not know of an immediate threat to displace lithium in a significant way as the prime source of energy for electric car battery storage. If the future predictions of the presenter are correct than the positive implications for lithium producers are enormous or mind blowing really. I strongly recommend viewing this 40 minute presentation and make your own judgement. For those who cant be bothered  to invest 40 minutes watching this I suggest you think again and watch it! Or for those who think petrol and diesel powered cars are going to be around for a long time, this presentation will probably come as a shock because this change is quite likely to hit the world stage within a few years. I cant and don't guarantee that all the projections will come true in the timelines put up but I have little doubt that it will happen and it is just a question of whether it swamps the auto industry in 3 , 4, 5 or 10 years time. To put it in simple terms the energy cost of driving a car will reduce by about 90% which will drive enormous change at a fast speed once battery technology can deliver a driving range of greater than 300 to 500 kms at a time with fast recharging available. Food for thought!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.070(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.849B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $3.01 $2.89 $64.87M 22.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 86878 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 199466 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.