MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

presentation out, page-11

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Jam, I'm a holder, as well as ARH, and stock in CVI. I'm not sure of your age, level of market experience, etc. However one thing amazes me about people who are quick to dismiss or criterize a company simply because it is not performing within the pre-concived timeframe that they have dictated in their mind.
    What many fail to realise is companies conduct their business within the time that it takes to conduct business, or complete a deal! It does not work to the timeframe of disgruntled HC posters who have jumped on the band-wagon without doing their research. I was astounded at the number of posters who were dismissive of Clive Palmer when he first touted ARH...it took time, sure it did, and all of us became p##sed off at the seemingly slow drag between announcments and share price drops...well you know what...welcome to the stockmarket!
    Some can look beyond the last announcement, look at the potential involved by association, and formulate a potential concept of where this company may be if it manages to have all the pieces fall in place..if it doesn't, we only have ourselves to blame for making the miscalculation and the deals or driling not striking pay-dirt.
    This is what I find odd about the CVI thread...day after day of banter...
    When it happens it will happen.

' I'm not directing this at anyone special, its just odd that people assume that results will come sooner if we want it more'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.