MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

PETMISS....Ive been involved in share trading and/or investing...

1. 5,391 Posts.
    PETMISS....Ive been involved in share trading and/or investing for 10 years now ....im now at the ripe young age of 31 and have seen alot even in my short 10 years....ive learnt alot and also am better equipped to deal with people who constantly look for faults in companies to gain an advantage...ive done it in the past but have learnt from it.....the way i see it is that investors need to look at the overall market and understand that if their particular share has had a beating that it may be more likely that the industry sector or the wider global market has been causing the drop in confidence....meanwhile the management are continuing to develop the asset to achieve shareholder value.......lets face it , we are in a bear market and last years gains were pssibly due to a BULL run which was un pressedented on our time.....we have had 7 good years of steady gains and anyone could have made money in the bull market as most stocks went up....the problem now is that most of those stocks that were overvalued have come back down to earth....so where are we at now you might say??

i now believe that the KEY to investing in the "RIGHT" company, is to look for strong and experienced management who have cash in the bank, and are extreemly Liquid.........then you need to look at the projects or assets and decide the amount of risk or element of risk b4 putting your hard earnt money behind it...Albeit MEO is a risky play , but then what isnt these days........cheers JAM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.