IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

presentation reveals integra in crosshairs

1. 3,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 790
    IMO, Integra are subtly revealing that they are in the cross-hairs of gun barrel for a take-over very soon. First they announced in the Quarterly that they have appointed advisors for take-over defence and mergers. Then, a keen eye on today's presentation reveals the following key aspect in my opinion. That is:
    Baker Steel are now sitting on the Integra share register with 4.9%. Of course Baker Steels shareholding need not be disclosed to ASX until 5% or more. But here we are with Integra disclosing this holding by way of presentation. Good one CC!!

Why is this highly relevent:
    Baker Steel showed up on the Dioro register in Sep 08 with 5.2%. They then bought up to 10.4% of Dioro through to Feb 09.

Then in April 09 Avoca announced its intention to take over Dioro after already acquiring a 14% interest in Dioro by entering into unconditional share purchasers with Dioro's two major shareholders including Baker Steel Capital Managers.

Of course we already know that Avocas major shareholder Pala has a major stake in Integra.

Two things are in Integras favour to remain independent or at least manipulate a rewarding takeover offer:
    1. Avoca's distracting and continuing wrangle with Ramelius for Dioro.
    2. The fact that Acorn have a 10% Integra stake.

In my opinion Integra will be in play soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.