AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

presentation to shareholders, page-61

1. 25 Posts.
    hi, can i add a little to the heat transference issue. i think it is a recognised issue with topical medications. i work in healthcare, just last week i looked after a post op patient who had just had a knee replacement. his dr had prescribed a fentanyl patch 25mcg/hr, the patch needed to be changed every 72hrs. there was a one page document in the medical record regarding the patch from the product manufacturer, and warned about not applying heat to the patch as this would increase fentanyl absorption.

also recently, another patient i looked after had acute pain issues. i asked the pain services doctor (anaesthetists that just look after a patient's pain control) about using a fentanyl patch for pain control. they said they would prescribe a patch for a chronic pain condition. that poses 2 questions. when does acute pain turn into chronic pain? does the oxycodone patch just have uses in chronic pain? are there uses for the oxycodone patch in acute pain?

back to the first scenario, of the knee replacement, i would call that an acute pain situation. Will also add they were different institutions. both the scenarios were very different, but interesting to see the differences in practice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.