ISK 0.00% 0.4¢ island sky australia limited

Foresight, I too am new to the stock. Got report yesterday at...

1. 1,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Foresight, I too am new to the stock. Got report yesterday at 12.10pm. Looked at the share price, and it was trading at 20c. Within half an hour it was up to 25c, and then shortly after took off again, touching 30c. Could be wise owl members buying, or someone taking a position, or both? Possibly even news on the way??
    Either way, nearly 74% of the stock is held by the top 20 shareholders, so any decent announcement will see this stock fly.
    Looks like there is a market for their products, but its appears quite expensive, especially their household product costing around $30k I think it was. They would need some sort of gov. funding for it to take off in Oz.
    As they say, their major competitor is water tanks. Tanks costing around 10%-15% of the price of their product. The figures they had in the report for tank costings were way over the top. They had a 5500 ltr tank costing $2500-3000 plus installation, plus pump etc. Tank can be purchased for under $1000.
    I think there is potential there, and definitely a niche market. Can see then winning a contract further down the track with the US army. Time will tell.

Noggie
    Read disclaimer below

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.