ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Presentation today, page-6

1. 2,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    There are many types of antibiotics: penicillins, cephalosporins, polymyxins, rifamycins, quinolones, sulfonamides, and many, many more. To me, it is difficult to think that ATH would now start to do research and collect clinical data to get each of these antibiotics to the market combined with PBT2. Just to coordinate this kind of effort is a big thing for this kind of a small company, even if the main work would be done by outsiders and supported totally by that AMR Action Fund. It just does not fit the main focus of ATH, the neurodegenerative disorders.
    This is why I think that there will be some kind of a deal with the antibiotic manufacturers, perhaps with several of them, or just a big pharma company wanting to control totally this patented market. The original manufacturers are experts in getting pharmacokinetics done for each of their drugs. They have already their original products tested, and so the combination with PBT2 is easy. In fact, it may be the only way to save time and get to the market. Maybe a big generic drug manufacturer of drugs is interested. A worldwide patent is a valuable asset and makes another challenge when making these deals and consultants are needed in several areas: legal, international issues, pharmacological issues, FDA, etc.

It is enough for ATH to get these deals done. Its own history has evidenced that better to keep things simple when it is possible.

This is why I think that there will be one or most likely many deals in near future with different manufacturers of antibiotics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.125K 824.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 64293651 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 29230739 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.