ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Presentation today, page-7

1. 2,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 975
    Antibiotics are usually produced and sold by generic drug companies. The biggest of these is Pfizer, the second is Teva and 3rd is Sandoz, a part of Novartis.
    Stamler has worked in Teva just before starting in Alterity and there were also Margaret Bradbury and James Kerr, both vice presidents in Alterity. Kerr has worked also in Pfizer ( based in New York). Bradbury is now based in New York.
    PBT2 is not a generic drug, but a patented drug for some 16 years. I am sure any of these 3 companies would like to have PBT2 because they have also patented drugs in their portfolios. Looks to me that if only one deal will be made, it will be either TEVA or Pfizer and perhaps more unlikely Sandoz. The rest of the generic producers are clearly smaller and they do not have such large worldwide sales organizations as these 3. Pfizer is only in the human drug business but PBT2 can be used also in animals and in food production (?).
    As an example, Vibramycin ( doxycycline ) is marketed and manufactured by hundreds of different companies. It is impossible to make any deals with them and they are mostly very small companies. They have no possibility to buy an original molecule as PBT2 is. But I would say that Pfizer would like to market its Vibramycin-PBT2 combination because it would make its original Vibramycin brand even stronger, with no antibiotic resistance when needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $24.61K 8.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 12441511 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 126403599 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.