PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

presentation, page-2

1. 2,983 Posts.
    I hear what you're saying leng. It's almost like they need to hand out free beer to entice the market.

Reminds me of a few other stocks back in 2008 in similar situation as PZC. TXN was a good example sitting around the 9 to 10 cent range for ages. It had 130 million shares on issue which is close to Pan Asia's current liquidity.

Fundamentally everything was great but the market just didn't give a dam. Shareholders lost their patience, and once ever so often it was gradually being sold down on the smallest of volume.
    TXN eventually came good, it took a while to happen but for those who had the big picture in mind were well rewarded. It's now trading around 65 cents.

For now, we just need to exercise some patience until the overall market gains more confidence.
    Fundamentally Pan Asia is in a strong position, steady income, off take agreements, significant JORC and TCM to be mined next year it's almost insane to think we have a market cap less than 10 million.

One thing to take note is Director has been constantly buying on market, and when you see he has forked out a decent junk of personal money then obviously management are 100% behind where this company is going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.