FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

presentation

1. 44 Posts.
    I have been through the presentation and find it excellent and informative - certain key points being made and noted.
    When you run any business anything that is done to expand the business takes time to take positive effect - patience is required !
    Shareholders these days want everything now and are not prpeared to wait as they used to be - I suppose I am drawing a distinction between traders and investors - investors will in my humble view do very well with Focus - it is all laid out in the presentation as to what can be looked forward to.
    As said before, I think those that are fortunate enough to go on the site visit will be amazed at the amount of hard work and time that is requited just to mine 1 ounce of gold.
    I have noted the comments about takeovers etc - not yet is my view but in 2012 anything is possible as Focus becomes more noticeable in what it is doing and achieving in a rising gold price.
    Those that think gold is in a bubble are in my view idiots and dont understand the result of money printing - if you have more of something does the value increase or decrease - answers on a postcard!
    I am in the UK sadly and this country is finished, Europe is finished and also the USA - in other words the West - Gold and Silver and other precious metals are the place to go - people have not as yet realised this, but soon I think especially when they go to the ATM and find it is empty of not working today !
    Focus are in my view fine and as long as they are producing then the profits will flow - there is no doubt consolidation will come as the larger companies cannot grow organically fast enough, so they will use some of their increased profits to buy resource, especially producers that have land banks that need developing due to the gold they have in the ground - whether produced or in the ground, gold is real money especially as we see the worlds paper currencies collapse - and they are every day sadly.
    The AGM I think will be a most interesting occassion and I look forward to hearing what was said.
    Again, keep an eye on Syria and Iran as things are getting very close to something very serious happening - what price gold then and of course our beloved Focus?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $54 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52054 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.