TYX 10.0% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

This presentation and the timeframes surprised me a lot. I don't...

1. 237 Posts.
    This presentation and the timeframes surprised me a lot. I don't come on here much and have tried to keep up with the story over a couple of years, and have been a long time holder, but there were a few things that took me by surprise:

- they have not mentioned Port Adelaide and transporting ore there in stage 1 at all. this looks to be fully off the table now and they are setting up Lucky Bay to be the transport hub from day 1. I might have missed when they dropped Adelaide as the port, but I don't think they were clear about it. I understand that Lucky Bay will be cheaper, but it's not built yet!

- There was no detail around the building of the Lucky Bay facility. This is a major dependency and risk for the shipment of ore, and there's no detail in the presentation as to who is building it. How it will be funded? how long it will take? how much will it cost? how complex the delivery? If I was at the presentation I would have been drilling them on this, because with no port there's no cash.

- Timeframes moved to end of this year for first shipment. A month ago this was still June/July target. It's quite disappopinting that they inform holders of this in a presentation.

- I'd like to see some new figures of production costs now they are using the Lucky Bay port transport option.

So my overall feeling is that I'm really disappointed things have moved out again and that we are really totally in the dark about how they are shipping and when the port will be built and operational. If someone can fill me in or point me to the right announcement where some of these things are made clear it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bilbo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.