SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

presentation, page-2

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Before I start good to see the vote went well.

Now a couple of things I picked up that intrigue me -

(a) Very, very confident about Guchab (slide 8) 'Preparation for diamond drilling programme in progress' - thus believe Guchab is economically viable irrespective.

(b) (slide 9) Note the line of strike and envisage a strike length at depth from Nehlen to Witvark with 3 dominant resource spots, slowly mining from Guchab to Rendezvous to Nehlen while exploring Rodgerberg and Witvark (of course not forgetting about Kaskara) - could be talking 30 years of Cu mine life across all assets if treated individually!

(c) (slide 11) - 'has caused' being passed tense, thus diamond drill had started and now likely moved to Guchab? Also note RC drilling programme well advanced, meaning 'refer Qs post as to timing'? Turn the power on fellas!!!

(d) (slide 12) - proves (c) and also means two drills active in two key locations, double parachute at the back of the drag car please sir.

Now with a market cap of $16m, with minimal dilution, about to deep drill and highly likely prove a resource, tax loss pressure about to stagnate ... well when would someone smart buy in to an undervalued stock?!

Good night all, and I told you the drill was there didn't I (lol)

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $5.902K 454.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 255000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.