THR 6.25% 1.7¢ thor energy plc

presentation, page-18

1. 2,871 Posts.
    Martin Gifford, you must have a special knack for judging people and working out their character from a 15 minute presentation. Well done! Maybe Mick's years of experience count for very little to you or the fact that he has given us a DFS for Molyhil, drilling at Spring Hill etc. What more do you actually want the man to do for you? Do you want him to go to Molyhil and dig the Tungsten out with a shovel on his own?

Note: mining stocks are on the nose at the moment and especially small cap, penny stocks. If they get financing or offtakes this year it will be a minor miracle. So you're assuming Mick Billing is not trying in that department? You wouldn't have a clue what he's doing behind the scenes.

Maybe you can work out what type of person I am through the internet. Let me know and I'll tell you how close you are because I think you have fallen way short of the mark summing up Mick Billing. Maybe tell us about Mr Trevor Ireland while you're at it. Do you think he has no talent or dynamism too after successfully overseeing the huge Gold deposit at Callie? Do you have faith in them when they say Spring Hill may produce the same type of deposit or are you just playing the man and not the ball?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.914M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $25.5K 1.5M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 541009 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 728173 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.