THR 0.00% 1.6¢ thor energy plc

pescefritte, how are yo my friend. He has done nothing to abate...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    pescefritte, how are yo my friend. He has done nothing to abate the truelong term holders opinions in THR. He is merely making comment for comments sake...Who is he to judge MB, a man who is no different to the MB when all were singing bells and whistles....To attack the man shows the imaturity of the thought process that goes into making comment by some....Comment for the sake of comment. No one else to talk to but HC, and it plethora of followers....I hope, just for the hell of it they find the elusive 5,000,000 in Gold, as that will prove, you dont have to be a presentor wearing a party hat and blowing a whistle to know what you are on about....you just have to be good at what you do, and sitting in a room full of people talking to the masses may not be your gig, but has Anthony Robins even had a chance at finding as much Gold as we may find, or has he ever in fact ever stood on a Tungsten Mine and said, "Yep, This is Good. We all have a different skill set, and boy, I can talk to a room full of people till the sun comes up, but I cant do what Billing does....Thats a fact..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.726M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 362336 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 178570 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.