NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

presentation, page-26

1. 2,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 876
    I agree with you DM that we need to be ever vigilant .... and I keep an open mind with all that goes on .... with my research I test various scenarios but not here on copper.

Everything to this point in time, I think, that they have done well and I cannot find an alternative methodology which they could have undertaken which would have brought a better out come.

Remember we have partners some of whom we don't have reporting jurisdiction over, their requests and their input we don't know. Our Australian partners are keeping their reporting of the well very straight bat and giving us very little information on their perceptions or input to the program.

Know this ..... I am not in any way employed by NWE or any other company .... I am simply a shareholder who takes an active interest in my investments and I watch and read a lot ..... other threads also. This also adds to the knowledge base from which to work. I also talk to and listen to people I meet .... often they too have information which can add to knowledge. Most I try to share and I try to put it in a format which is constructive .... bagging or slagging I dont like and whilst I may be guilty of an occasional barb with other companies, I try not to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.