SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Presentation

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    The Perth presentation was very similar to how the Melbourne presentation was described. In the room there were about 40 people and a number of guys who appeared to be brokers.
    The presentation slides were used and it was good to get an idea of the high points. It sounds to me that there is a fair bit of news coming. Indication was given that the first test buoy will be in the water very shortly and then the 30 buoys following that as soon as they are finished being fabricated.

There were a fair few technical questions aimed at Sean and he appears very switched on (which you would hope for). He has certainly done his research over the years and well connected. The introduction of the American team has come through Sean and it sounded like the credibility of these guys should not be underestimated. The technology is not without its risks being early in the piece but the right team will help mitigate those risks.

One factor I took away is that this technology is not going to be in testing for the next 2-3 years. They are actively seeking out sites to deploy to. It sounded like discussions are already happening and we could see agreements entered into, relatively quickly. Smaller farms would come first prior to targeting the big utility type scenarios (50MW+) The price per MW that the Protean is believed to produce at and also the cost of production and ease of deployment appears the real competitive advantage.

There is always risk with these things so DYOR. I would suggest anyone that is interested should read the presentation in detail because I thing there is some real upside to this and they appear to have the right team to materialize opportunities. Energy is a very hot topic at the moment and renewables are being focused on more and more. Governments are mandating that countries must have X amount of renewable energy and the % stipulated is only increasing. There are even a lot of funds starting to look at Green bonds, YieldCo's and a lot of other sustainable assets. My personal opinion is that its not about any one renewable technology and there is room for them all because we will see multiple options being used together (solar, wind, wave etc)

As I said earlier, DYOR bu I'm very glad I'm in this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.