MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Presentation, page-29

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1403
    Oops.  I just pulled my own post, thinking I was answering paulc.  As a result of ignoring dolcevita I didn't realise he was answering d's post.  At least I think he was.  I might have to unignore dolcevita.  Sigh.

Anyway, while I'm here and because this thread is about "Presentation" I'll just say that while I believe SI is a great scientist it's a pity he is a poor speaker.  A presentation that is strong in matter (SI's is) but weak in manner (SI's is) loses a lot of its potential impact.  A person making a presentation on behalf of a company is selling the company and its products.  SI is a world leading scientist but he should either learn how to present his material to optimum effect or leave the job to someone who can.

Ultimately, it is what comes out of SI's brain that will determine MSB's fate, not what comes from his mouth in presentations.  On balance, I am very happy that such a brilliant scientist and ethical man is leading our company.  Soon, the products of his brain will be doing all the talking necessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.