MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

Interesting thread. "small people discuss people, intelligent...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Interesting thread.
    "small people discuss people, intelligent people discuss ideas" IMO. But...if a person can't clearly discuss the idea, lost potential through poor presentation is certainly valid; basic marketing. SI wouldn't be the first scientist/technologist with issues expressing themself clearly & succinctly in a business/commercial setting. On the other hand, there's no shortage of slick sales pitches by technically-uninformed marketing staff spruiking marginal-product (bio)technologies; & that's definitely not the case here with SI.

SI's presentation style is unusually painful (if memorable..perhaps reverse marketing?) Further benelong; one just has to look past the messenger in this case & focus on msb core products and technologies; trusting potential commercial partners do the same.

dv's point about Australian -v- US communication styles is certainly my experience. The former have increasingly developed a tolerance for commercial/political/academic/rhetorical twaddle over the past 15 yrs that is not tolerated in the US (IMHO). Didn't used to be that way.

(Hopefully humorous) scenario: SI giving this presentation to The Donald (Trump.) Although I suspect the latter's interest would be restricted to potential treatments for that orange thing on his own head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.