TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

presentation, page-13

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: 2h bugger There are clear requirements for a NASDAQ float involving legal, commercial and financial factors. They have had all these factors in mind for the last year or more and I have little doubt that the only piece left to fill the puzzle is the final makeup of the listed entity. Remember the TFS sale opportunity arose while they were planning the float. This provided a new opportunity they could not ignore. We won't know whether they were really after the whole of TFS as part of the float or just a piece. Time and history will tell. The fact that they must have known for months that they were not getting all of TFS (yet stayed in the play) suggests strongly that they may never have been after all of it but just the part they needed. Platinum can't do a deal without TZL in terms of Intevia so I assume that relationship will be good for both parties as it is strongly in their interests to make it work. But, because we haven't heard from TZL yet any of the details means they must still be completing final deals as part of the new arrangement. This must mean a more complicated setup involving being a part of the new TFS ownership structure. They would have told us otherwise. If so then an announcement would have to include status of Intevia license, ownership breakdown of TFS and plans to list with the components of the listing explained. All the other details including legals and funding will be in place by now so the time to listing could still be well before Christmas this year. As I said, we will all see very soon as there can be little excuse delaying an announcement beyond the end of the coming week. Perhaps not all I want but at least some of the major points. These guys are not stupid. In fact, far from it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.