TVN 0.00% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Presentation, page-140

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Nice to finally see some cards on the table and yes more engaged but I’m not sure the report will punch the share price. When I first read the report everything looked good with everything imminent. On closer examination I now have reservations.
    The agreement with the land council has already been mentioned and I also have recollections of this supposedly being settled months and months ago.
    I’m more concerned about the conflicting comments regarding the titanium off-take situation, one minute it’s on the table being scrutinized by lawyers and in the same report.......

Discussions with potential titanium off-take partners were significantly advanced during the Quarter, and the Company hopes to make an announcement about titanium production and off-take in Q4 2017.

Titanium dioxide pigment prices are also strengthening with a price increase of 7% over Q3, 2017 and a further increase expected in Q1, 2018. TNG is well engaged with leading global TiO2 pigment groups and should be able to conclude binding agreements in the next quarter;

Dare I say “next quarter” could be before the end of March 2018. What’s your thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.