EZE 0.00% 6.0¢ ezenet limited

EZE has had an interest in mining since 2003 via a 40% stake in...

1. 56,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    EZE has had an interest in mining since 2003 via a 40% stake in Puka Minerals. In 2005, EZE sold its interest in Puka to Weatherley for 18.3m shares. In Nov 2005, the investment was valued at A$3.4m - a year later it has blossomed to A$9.6m.

In terms of the future, remember that Ezenet raised approximately $1,050,000 through a placing of 7.5m new shares to Matterhorn Investment Management LLP of the United Kingdom at an issue price of $0.14.

Also, the placing agreement was reached at a time that shares in Ezenet were trading at $0.12. LOL

Matterhorn is a London based institutional investment management fund and has provided a strong presence on the Ezenet share register. Interestingly, Matterhorn is the largest share holder in Weatherly International PLC in which Ezenet is a share holder with 18.3m shares.

EZE's shareholding is subject to a lock in condition until December. We are about to hear more on this.

I firmly believe in only a few more months, WTI will be 40 or 50p. Also, the digital movie and internet business of Ezenet is undergoing a phase of high growth.

A takeover or a share split may come at anytime now but I am sure Matterhorn would like us.

Just perfect IMO.

Don't forget the options. They expire on 06/07 at 15c and very hard to get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EZE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.