OVH 0.00% 43.0¢ onevue holdings limited

Presentation, page-4

1. 5,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    I am interested in your comment. I dont know her and acquired these shares as a consequence of Diversa. I think the market has expected more but if I look at it I am not sure what more would be.

I do have some critisms :

1. I like company websiters and was watching theirs and didnt even know about the AGM because they have an issue with theior website. So when I phoned to ask about the date they told me it was today.
    2. I raised the comment about the dividend that never happened and as I thought it was absorbed into the KPMG acquisition - I have an issue that they could have told the sahreholders that.
    3. I dont understand what the 20 mile walk is and what the milestones would be - I understand the analogy but how do I measure this journey... I do think financial companies have to start paying dividends when profitable and as Diversa had 2018 as a guideline then after acquiring it I would have liked a heads-up on how far out that would be. I dont mind growth but I also like the idea that management start paying for our capital.
    4. I have had to gain my own comfort from the results because whilst it does show increases in the past I have often not been able to understand the impact of those increases. They have gotten better recently but still there is a bit of fluff. For example the significant transition to profit in 2018 is really the recognition of deferred tax on the loss as I see it. Really its recognition of something that as yet had not happened. May well be cash flow positive but operationally profitable before tax thats for 2019.
    5. Valuations really require this company to fit into an investors desired stocks. Right now I suspect the volatility is made up because of the fact that it really is still in speculative when it shouldnt be and its not in the camp of a dividend paying stock either.

Just my thoughts. Like the stock but often I think I have to sell it and that should be done better by management.
    Last edited by joewolf: 29/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.