APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

presentation, page-16

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi Hummms

Thinking more broadly, and not just through the prism of shareholder numbers and their impact, as I have been, the example I gave IS actually a ratio - albeit one that I don't use!!! But it is one, nonetheless - it's the EPS or earnings per share. The ratios I use that incorporate shareholder numbers are P/E and dividend cover (if appropriate).

Not me, not yet on the DOM register - I invest through the family super fund - it'll be the same Company Name as on the APG Register. Wanting and waiting for some price weakness in either DOM or TRY. Both would be nice....

Re S&P/ASX 300 - I don't use this one as it's only reviewed/renewed every six months. It's either that time frame, or DOM not meeting the selection criteria in some way. From memory I think the Coy has to apply to be included??? I prefer to use the XJO as it's reviewed quarterly - or just measure a Coy against the other Coys in the sector/sub-sector. Usually I use ComSec and the markets section of NEWS.com to do this for me. Saves time and energy.

cheers
    Lekki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.