IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

After reading both sides of the arguments........ one side says,...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    After reading both sides of the arguments........ one side says, its biotech it needs time & patience and the other side is asking for please stop doing talk the talk........ time has come to walk the talk......... i dont see how one can dispute either arguments. I would like to emphasise on the later just because i really believe the former statement is a given (in any investment for that matter, biotech if anything needs a bit more of everything, be it patience and money).
    Now, if one looks at the recent past media presentations / interviews given by various imu staff. They definitely alluded towards good news is around the corner (be it monetisation of assets, talks with big pharmaceuticals, new data cuts are made around the time of big conferences like aacr, paradigm shift and so on). This certainly added fuel to spec and anticipation leading towads this day. Many thought if not at the most prestigious cancer conference when we will get the "Real price sensitive announcement. " This lead to the retail disappointment.

Hand on heart majority of the retail would be disappointed after the build up given by the management in the recent past. I personally think they should start "The walk" now. We need more action, because the reality is ever dwindling 139million cash balace (needs to be taken into consideration). Retail certainly dint have a great experience with the past CR. And if they are scared of another low ball CR coming their way than the scare is legit.
    Having said all the above did we suddenly loose faith in the product pipeline of IMU. I certainly dint, hence my below sentiment Hold and held still intact. Each individual to their own, should do their due diligence on a regular basis and take the call best suit their situation at that point in time.
    Finally hoping Imu does walk the talk now before the CR cloud lingers on the head again.

please do your research.
    I have right to exercise my opinion. The above write up is just that.
    Good luck to Imugene and team for their endeavours
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.