IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Your post makes me go back and check a few of what LC said about...

1. 6,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4293
    Your post makes me go back and check a few of what LC said about data cut. Yep, she did say that if there is a data cut, they would likely do it for major conferences. That is the conclusion I arrived at. From that, it means to me that you are right. LC never promised a data cut for ALL major conferences. Just that if any, they would like to time it for one. And that to me also means that they would NOT necessary only time a data cut for major conferences because at times, the timing can be out of their hands. They could well do a data cut for other major reason. One I can think of is if a BP is very interested and would like to see the latest progress. Especially if said BP shows them the money if the data is good enough. Or could be at the behest of the FDA? Bottom line, LC never guarantee any data cut at any time other than if they can, that is what they would like to do.

Yep, expectations, expectations. Set it right, one won't be disappointed. Set it wrong, one would always be disappointed. That last statement of yours is very wise indeed. Looking back, expectations in life almost always lead to disappointment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.