IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Yep fattchoi, I fully sympathies with holders disappointed at...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Yep fattchoi,
    I fully sympathies with holders disappointed at not receiving news. It has been a long couple of years since we were off our highs, and the past five months have been pain staking. However, as I mentioned yesterday I suspect there's something that's stopping them making an announcement at the moment. Yes we rightfully fear it's on the back of a problem or poor results. This would contradict all of the positive sentiment delivered in interviews, coupled with the dose escalations in trials. Plus they would be forced to bite the bullet and announce anything that might have a major adverse effect on IMU.

So I think news is still imminent. I suspect there's a deal or results not fully correlated as yet, in getting the best timing out of a major announcement.

LC has her credibility to preserve. She wouldn't be hanging off these threads worried about every investors shots at IMU. She would, and dose have a PR team, that would of been inundated this morning, coupled with also browsing through these threads. She wouldn't have suggested news was " coming soon " without intending to do so. Again it would be too risky for her credibility.

Stay patient as I can see our SP has hit the resisting $0.10c mark. The volumes are slightly up as well. The institutions would be licking their lips. Don't give them your shares out of disappointment or frustration. This stock will have many many great days, for mine. Occasionally, like today things don't go as expected. There's been no bad news, with every chance whatever we expected to be announced this morning, to come in when we least expect it over the next few weeks.

Let's hold strong !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.