IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

People do really do work themselves up with the expectations...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 377
    People do really do work themselves up with the expectations they have in regards to trial results and when they will be released. This becomes quite contagious here to a point that if things don’t eventuate then there is massive disappointment. I actually didn’t expect anything groundbreaking from this poster presentation and that’s exactly how it panned out. That’s not say I wasn’t a little disappointed, but it wasn’t terrible because my expectations were very much subdued.
    A ps announcement will no doubt come when we least expect it, but be patient because it will come and I have the feeling it will be a biggy too. Just don’t know when or exactly what that entails. I’ll just continue to sit on my hands and wait. After all there is nothing anyone can do that will change outcomes except to temper our own expectations to avoid disappointment.
    In saying that I’m not surprised how the market reacted today. After all, we are a small sample of the market and I dare say most were disappointed with today as the general market was which was reflected in todays downward
    pressure on the share price.
    I do believe however that Leslie does contribute to people’s expectations and she surely must know that Imugene has a a cult following. When she presents or gets interviewed she should be keeping this in mind by avoiding saying things like “results are coming very soon.”
    “ I don’t won’t to steal Yuman’s thunder.”
    “I’m exuberant and can’t wait to share results with the market.” Even suggesting that data will be presented at conferences. Surely she knew that RI were expecting new data at this conference. I think the best way forward is to avoid such language unless she knows exactly when a data cut will happen then share that with the market and keep to the timeline otherwise don’t mention it at all.
    Anyway I’m still extremely bullish and in this for the long haul. I still believe 2024 will end up being an exceptional year for IMU.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1246538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.