AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Presentations and interviews at PCR London Valves, page-8

1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    I saw this company in its early days as “next CSL” and invested heavily only to loose almost 95% and still waiting after almost 8+ later for some turnaround. I always thought tech and product are good but IMO the problem is management - the worst I have come across in the ASX - who seems to have no regards whatsoever to shareholders. This is based on comparing the company MC, it’s share price performance in the last few years and the amount of salary mgt team are fetching every year.. I don’t know any other ASX company where the mgt team ( especially the CEO) is paid so handsomely for a company whose performance has been this poor..

I am not sure what the future holds here but I think of the following options with regards to mgt team:

1. the mgt team is trying their best but are clueless on how to run the business and hence are possibly incompetent..

2. The mgt team are selfish, greedy and all they care is about is their salary and job and don’t have any regards shareholders. They will hold their position as long as possible and move one to next one when everything is over here..

3. the mgt team are extremely smart and see great potential in this company but they want to bring the company down so much that they can sell the company to their friends at peanut price but after the sell they can still hold position/ benefits in the new company ( may be with some additional share etc) for future benefits..

the sad part is as a small holder I just don’t know what can I do.. either I can sell and move on ( which is meaningless given I have very small amount left now and waiting to offset against capital gain elsewhere) or just keep holding with sad face..

anyway I am just venting my frustration here so please consider this is just IMO and DYOR..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.