3DP 34.0% 6.3¢ pointerra limited

Then there was one. Airovant team down to 1 remaining....

1. 905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Then there was one.

Airovant team down to 1 remaining. Considering this was an acquisition to bring in talented people as opposed to near 0 revenues I would consider it a red flag that 75% have decided to move on.

Retaining talent, let alone recruiting it, looks to be a problem. Headcount via LinkedIn (a horrible platform to gauge anything by I admit ) has only fallen in the last 6 months. There are big players moving faster than Pointerra that are intent on dominating this sector. If Pointerra were as cutting edge solution and as exciting a day job there could be, heck! You wouldn’t want to leave surely?

Currently, competition continues to be a major threat to Pointerra’s growth proposition on a recruitment basis let alone solution quality basis.

I have always had a fear that Pointerra would fail to scale beyond a boutique crew that embeds within the one or two organisations when using the full suite of analytics. Primarily because the expertise required would draw the team below the line. Currently it appears to be all hands on deck for FPL.

As shareholders we need to start seeing more numbers in order to gauge direction. Churn, number of clients and number of clients at the Answers level critical.

I am starting to become wary of the blue sky commentary and lack of conversion into reality one reads every quarterly:

3Dinsight.ai?
    Recording of AGM?
    Further acquisitions via scrip?
    Greater fidelity on financials?

To help reduce this wariness we definitely need to start to seeing more communications out of the company. Even if that starts with weekly platform tip videos. Just about every other competitor is generating this content, and for good reason! It brings the brand to the forefront of people’s minds. I know more about Pointfuse (partner) and Prevu3D (competitor) than I do Pointerra (my overweight shareholding).

I suppose on the upside less shares to print?
    Last edited by Hogana123: 09/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.016(34.0%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 6.8¢ 4.8¢ $908.7K 15.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15769 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 8807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.