3DP 11.6% 3.8¢ pointerra limited

Pot and kettle here, your posts are literally one-note bile. We...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Pot and kettle here, your posts are literally one-note bile. We get it, you are under water and angry, many of us are underwater.

Whatever opinions you have about Leverages motivations, one point is very valid, we are all adults, who make our own decisions.

I am assuming you are anchoring on a price you hope to get back to or near to, and it is a long way off, but anchoring is a choice, it is your choice, not leverages or Ian Olsen's. Every day you don't sell out and buy elsewhere is opportunity cost.

I have lost money on stock before when selling out well under my average, it hurts, but thats microcap investing. I continue to do it (badly as it seems currently) but still will. Having said that, it is my choice to, so i am not going to blame the CEO's of my several dogs, it is easy to click Sell in NABtrade, i just don't.

If you don't have the temperament, i suggest buying broad Index based ETF's, although the downside might be that you don't have a figurehead to fixate your frustrations on if the market tanks.

I have seen your username for many years, letsee, and liked reading your posts back in better times, but i can't deal with the vitriol anymore as its just non-stop, so am going to use the ignore function which is something i don't jump to do usually.

All the best for the future, but seriously, consider selling and taking the hit and putting it somewhere else where you may make some or all of it back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
-0.005(11.6%)
Mkt cap ! $31.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $77.21K 1.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 402392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ 238312
Last updated 10.22am 01/05/2024 ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.