3DP 0.00% 3.7¢ pointerra limited

Hi PostersIn defence of Letsee, whilst Olsen has become a key...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Hi Posters

In defence of Letsee, whilst Olsen has become a key target of his posts recently, don’t forget that Letsee (and others) have provided plenty of constructive posts in the past about ways to improve the sp performance. None of which Olsen has taken on board. Given the fact that the s.p has plummeted from 90 cents to 5 cents, surely the M.D’s performance ought to be in the spotlight? This is about getting the M.D to take responsibility for the performance of the company that is important here. That, and by taking responsibility, even more importantly, is the necessity of implementing changes to the way that the company is managed going forward. This is why Letsee is rightly focussed on seeking changes at the top I can also understand his frustrations, which many of us also share, and these are reflected in his comments.

Furthermore, the jibe about, well, if you are so unhappy, just dump the shares, is a very shallow, flippant and unfair remark. The appropriate action to be taking is to continually monitor the company, consider future prospects and manage your share portfolio accordingly. From my perspective, I think Pointerra is hopefully only a couple of key announcements away from rebounding strongly, in the event of very crucial deals from the likes of Amazon and the U.S Defence Force contracts coming to fruition. This is why I and the likes of Letsee are holding.

Even if this occurs and the s.p moves in the right direction, it does not disguise the management problems. I rarely post but when I do I have repeatedly stated a Technology truism applicable to Pointerra; Go hard, go fast or get out! Unfortunately, Ian’s conservative, privately run small company approach has led to Pointerra surrendering its prime position at the forefront of this exciting and still emerging tech. We now have a multitude of competitors in the marketplace.

That said; if we can have a management makeover, it is still feasible for Pointerra to become the leading technology and to therefore achieve a share price measured in the dollars, rather than in cents.

Cheers

U

Last edited by Ulysses05: 10/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $638 17.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 311656 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 212800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.